2. How and why we collect your personal information Urcab primarily collects personal information about you to enable us to provide booking services and facilitate the provision of passenger transportation and task services, inform you of different product offerings and in order to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations. , inform you of different product offerings and in order to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations.
3. What personal information do we collect about youThe type of personal information we collect will depend on who you are and in what capacity you are dealing with us, such as whether you are a Driver, Passenger or someone else., such as whether you are a driver, passenger or someone else. URCAB collects information about you that is made up of the information you provide us including when you create either a Passenger or Driver account with URCAB, the information that relates to your use of our services and information from other sources such as Urcab's business partners and related entities. This includes:, the information that relates to your use of our services and information from other sources such as Urcab's business partners and related entities. This includes: (a)your personal information in relation to your account such as your name, age, gender, address, email address and mobile contact number. We may collect the name, location, and other information about third parties related to your use of our services if you provide that information to us. We may also collect the name and telephone number of your emergency contact. Please make sure those third parties and your emergency contact consent to us holding their information before providing it to us; (b)if you are registering as a Driver, we will collect additional information about you (such as passport and driver license) to verify your identify and establish your suitability as a Driver and to conduct appropriate criminal history and background checks (which may be conducted either directly or by a vendor on our behalf) and/or any other information where required or permitted by law to establish your suitability as a Driver such as any accreditation or approval required in the relevant jurisdiction; (c)if you are a Driver, with your consent, we will collect facial recognition data which we use to verify your identity each time you accept a booking to provide transportation services which have been booked through the Ridel platform; (d)details relating to when and where you request our services and the details of any goods or services received by you related to our services, including your geographical location information (which may be calculated from information collected in (e) of this section below), task information, departure and destination information, trip duration and distance traveled; (e)details of the device on which URCAB app or platforms have been installed or accessed on, which may include your operating system and versions, unique device identifiers, serial numbers, mobile network and Wi-Fi information; (f)recordings of voice commands provided when using the URCAB mobile application, which may be stored and used for analytical purposes to improve the accuracy of our voice recognition functionality. (g)details about your preferences, your experiences related to our services and/or other user generated content, including information relating to you from other individuals, such as ratings, complaints, compliments or comments about you; (h)personal information collected and held via financial or third party payment systems about the payment mechanism or method that you might use (including credit card details) and the payments you may make for our services or other goods or services you request or receive that are related to the services we provide; (i)your connection to other individuals whose personal information we may collect or hold, for example family members or referrals; (j)details about your participation in any loyalty programs linked or available through Urcab or any business partner or affiliate; and (k)if you use social media to interact with us or other services provided by third parties through the platform, any information that you allow the social media platform and/or the other third party site to share with us; (l)where reasonably necessary, your health information in respect of coronavirus (COVID-19); and (m)if you respond to optional survey requests, demographic information including age, marriage status, ethnicity, profession and income. Please see section 9 below for more information about information collected through surveys.
4. How we use your personal information We collect and use your personal information for our normal business operations and activities, including: (a) to provide services to you; (b) to communicate with you; (c) to notify you of any important information or content that you may be interested in; (d) to administer and manage the provision of transportation and task services to you; (e) for research and development; (f) to verify your identify and/or verifying your immigration status (depending on the capacity in which you have engaged with Ridel); (g) to ensure and enhance the safety and security of users; (h) for customer support services such as facilitating responses to your enquiries or complaints; (i) to conduct customer surveys and research activities; (j) to conduct marketing, promotions and advertising activities; (k) to fulfil our obligations or claim our rights in legal proceedings; (l) to facilitate communications between users; (m) to authenticate users; (n) to investigate and prevent possible fraud and illegal activity; (o) to process and facilitate payment for goods and services facilitated by us; (p )to deal with disputes and complaints; and (q) to comply with laws, including assisting government agencies and law enforcement investigations; (r) to report to regulatory authorities or government bodies on regulatory compliance including providing your health information to health authorities as considered necessary or reasonably required; and (s) to use or disclose it as otherwise authorised or permitted by law. The information indicated in section 3 (a) and (d), entirely or partly, may be automatically shared to the emergency contact or emergency services as a Passenger, upon your activation of the alarm function, or as a Driver, to the Passenger's emergency contact upon such Passenger's activation of the alarm function; With your consent, URCAB uses your personal information to provide you with information on products, services that we, or third parties offer, competitions and other marketing information that we consider may be relevant to you or that you might be interested in, even after you cease acquiring products or services from us. We share information with our related entities and business partners to help us provide our services or conduct data processing on our behalf. Some of these related entities and business partners are located overseas. We may share your personal information with other users to provide booking services and facilitate the provision of transportation services. Your privacy and information permissions and settings can be updated in the mobile application when you are logged into your account.
6. Location Services : Before you can use the Urcab mobile application for the first time, we will ask you to choose whether to allow URCAB access to your location and in what circumstances. Location services must be enabled for us to provide booking services. You may change these settings at any time on your device. With your permission, we will obtain your location through IP address, GPS, and other sensors that provide necessary information for the provision of transportation and task services. We may collect Wi-Fi metadata from your device including whether your device is Wi-Fi and GPS enabled and connected to Wi-Fi, the Media Access Control (MAC) IP address or your device, the Set Service Identifier (SSID) and signal level of Wi-Fi networks within range of your device, the GPS location of your device in relation to Wi-Fi networks in range of your device and the time the metadata was collected. We use the information primarily so that we can recommend pick-up points based on a Passenger's approximate location. The information collected will be encrypted before being sent to our related body corporate where it will be de-identified and aggregated for storage, research and analysis purposes. , the Media Access Control (MAC) IP address or your device, the Set Service Identifier (SSID) and signal level of Wi-Fi networks within range of your device, the GPS location of your device in relation to Wi-Fi networks in range of your device and the time the metadata was collected. We use the information primarily so that we can recommend pick-up points based on a passenger's approximate location. The information collected will be encrypted before being sent to our related body corporate where it will be de-identified and aggregated for storage, research and analysis purposes.
7. Communications The URCAB app and platforms allow Passengers and Drivers to contact each other via call or message anonymously once a booking service request has been accepted to facilitate the provision of transportation and task services. If you use this functionality URCAB may record all communications (voice and text) made and received through the URCAB app and platforms for safety, monitoring and quality assurance purposes (including fraud-prevention) and for analytical purposes in order to improve our services including our customer service, policies and procedures. By using this functionality you consent to Ridel recording these communications., monitoring and quality assurance purposes (including fraud-prevention) and for analytical purposes in order to improve our services including our customer service, policies and procedures. By using this functionality you consent to Ridel recording these communications.
8. Your social media use URCAB uses third-party websites for interactive information sharing and to connect with customers such as Facebook and Twitter. We recommend you read any terms and conditions (including any privacy statements or policies) that apply to any third-party web service relating to the handling and management of your personal information as they may use your personal information in ways and for purposes that will be different to the way URCAB uses and discloses your personal information. We encourage you to keep your personal information confidential by contacting URCAB through direct or private messages, email.
9. Disclosures of your personal information including overseas .URCAB may disclose your personal information for any of the reasons outlined in section 4 above. URCAB may disclose your personal information to related bodies corporate, other companies within the service providers we engage, for example customer service providers. These entities may be located and operate overseas including in Hong Kong, Singapore,India, and the United States of America etc. URCAB will comply with its obligations under the Privacy Act in relation to any such disclosures., other companies within the URCAB and service providers we engage, for example customer service providers. These entities may be located and operate overseas including in India, Hong Kong, Singapore, and the United States of America. URCAB will comply with its obligations under the Privacy Act in relation to any such disclosures. URCAB may disclose Passenger contact information to a Driver or a Driver's insurer, or Driver contact information to a Passenger, if we have reasonable grounds to believe that a genuine dispute has arisen in connection with the provision of transportation or task services by the Driver booked through the urcab platform., or driver contact information to a passenger, if we have reasonable grounds to believe that a genuine dispute has arisen in connection with the provision of transportation services by the driver booked through the URCAB platform. If you use the split fare functionality on the URCAB platform, we may disclose the fact that you have made a split fare payment and the amount of the payment to the Passenger that booked the transportation services., we may disclose the fact that you have made a split fare payment and the amount of the payment to the passenger that booked the transportation services.
10. Storage and security We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. We typically hold the personal information we collect on servers in electronic databases which are located in the United States of America and India and managed by our related entities and/or service providers. We have put in place suitable physical, electronic and administrative procedures to safeguard and protect the information about you that we collect. Personal information and associated data stored on servers is encrypted and is stored through data isolation technology. We limit access to personal information to individuals we or our related entities employ or contracted service providers who we believe reasonably need access to such information to provide products or services to you or to us or in order to perform their jobs.
11. Direct marketing We may occasionally contact you directly with related point to point transport news, information, and special offers from URCAB and other businesses. You consent to us sending you such information including by means of telemarketing, email, SMS, Whatsapp messages and other digital channels. If at any time you decide you do not wish to receive marketing communications from us, you may click the "Unsubscribe" button in the marketing emails and messages or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you opt out of receiving marketing communications from us, we may still contact you or send you messages that are not of promotional nature, such as receipts for transportation and task services booked through URCAB. , you may click the "Unsubscribe" button in the marketing emails and messages or by emailing us at email@example.com. If you opt out of receiving marketing communications from us, we may still contact you or send you messages that are not of promotional nature, such as a receipts for transportation services booked through URCAB.
12. Links to other websites ,URCAB apps and platforms and communications sent by URCAB may contain links to websites or web addresses of third parties and third party services. While URCAB takes appropriate care in publishing links to any third party services, you shall, at your own discretion, decide whether or not to access such links or accept such services. URCAB gives no undertakings or warranties with respect to the accuracy, completeness, adequacy and reliability of any information, data, opinions, pictures, statements or suggestions provided by such links. URCAB does not have control over or assume any liability for third party websites, their content or their data use and retention policies or practice.
13. Access and correction and keeping your personal information up to date You can request access to the personal information that we hold about you at any time which we will provide to you, by contacting us. We will provide you a copy of the personal information we hold as soon as possible unless we are not permitted or required to under the Privacy Act. Simple requests will be responded to within 2-3 days, more complicated requests may take up to 30 days to respond to. If the personal information we provide to you includes information that is confidential or in which we own copyright (such as transcripts or recordings of customer service call records) you must keep such information confidential and not make the information public, including by sharing the information on social media, without our consent. Users can also delete their account from the mobile application. If you delete your account, we will retain your personal information in accordance with our record keeping policies and obligations as a booking service provider. URCAB may retain your personal information after you have requested us to delete or de-identify your information if: (a)there is an unresolved issue relating to your account, such as an outstanding credit on your account or an unresolved claim or dispute; (b)we are required to by any applicable law; and/or (c)any information if necessary for our legitimate business interests, such as fraud prevention and enhancing users' safety and security. If you believe the personal information we hold about you is inaccurate, incomplete or outdated, please contact us using the details listed above so that we can consider your request promptly.
The agreement is between us and you is concluded for an indefinite period. You are entitled to terminate the agreement at all times by permanent deletion of the application installed on your smartphone,or closing down your user account thus disabling the use by you of the application and the service. We are entitled to terminate the agreement at all times and with the immediate effect (By disabling your use of the application and the service) if you violate or breach any terms of these terms and conditions,or
By Posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your submission. You warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all the rights to your submission as described in the section including,without limitation,All the rights necessary for you to provide , post, upload, input or submit the submissions.